WHAT IS EMPOWERRF?
EmpowerRF by InMode is the most advanced multi-functional platform delivering excellent women’s wellness therapies. This versatile in-office system provides neuromuscular re-education for weak pelvic floor muscles, relief from stress, urge, and mixed urinary incontinence and pain, improves blood circulation, targets subdermal adipose tissue, and strengthens abdominal muscles.
- Leverages multiple complementary energies:
• Intravaginal electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)
• Bipolar radiofrequency (RF) for volumetric deep heating
• Sub-dermal fractional microneedling and coagulation
• Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)
- Synergistic technology handpieces provide customized, layered procedures to address a broad range of issues
- Versatile in-office system quickly delivers targeted, effective, and safe therapies
- Restore patient self-confidence and quality of life without surgery or prolonged downtime
TECHNOLOGIES ON THE WORKSTATION
VTone is a gentle, FDA cleared technology designed to provide intravaginal electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) and neuromuscular re-education to rehabilitate weak pelvic floor muscles, and address stress, urge, and mixed urinary incontinence.
FormaV is a comfortable device that provides uniform volumetric deep heating for tissue treatment with real-time temperature control.
Morpheus8 and Morpheus8V are minimally invasive treatments designed for fractional coagulation of subcutaneous tissue. Morpheus8 provides an interchangeable portfolio of microneedling tips to deliver customizable fractional treatments.
Morpheus8 Body is designed for fractional coagulation of subcutaneous tissue. Morpheus8 Body with 3D Smart Frame and Burst technology provides up to 8mm subdermal adipose tissue heating (thermal profile of 7mm + an additional heat profile of 1mm).
Tone works by emitting pulses for electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to simulate involuntary muscle contractions on body areas. Tone’s hands-free applicators target specific muscle groups to restore the strength of the muscle.
EMPOWERRF IN THE NEWS
Approved intended use varies by country; please check with local providers or representatives. Individual treatment results may vary.
Clinical and peer-reviewed publications are published by a third party and based on physician experiences and study results. InMode does not take responsibility for or endorse the content provided by the independent practitioners as the language may differ than InMode manufacturer clearances.